Ride Boulder’s Best Tour
September 1, 2024 @ 12:00 am - October 2, 2024 @ 11:59 pm$18
Ride Boulder's Best Tour
Starting at $105
Take it all in! On this Ride you will explore nature, visit and hear about local historic and modern attractions. All on the luxurious ride of our pedal assist electric bikes, an experience you won’t soon forget! After a quick tutorial on the bikes and safety, we immediately make our way onto the bike paths and trails. A few of the stops include: Wonderland Lake, historic Pearl Street, CU Boulder’s campus, the iconic Flatirons, Boulder Creek, and much more!
What to expect
All tours will be run by experienced and highly rated tour guides. You will get equipped with a helmet and a properly-fitted bike. Each tour will start with a bike and riding safety demonstration.
Feel the joy of riding, and use pedal assist as needed, you can choose your level of power. Want a workout, use less assistance, want to avoid breaking a sweat, go full assist.
- Bike, helmet, knowledgeable and safe guide(s), water, gloves and ponchos (if needed)
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes (closed toed), weather-appropriate clothing (layers), phone to capture and share memories made, sunscreen, and an appetite for fun and adventure
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour is set to begin.
$105 for 2 hour tour
$50 for additional children (up to 2)
Included with every tour:
- September 1, 2024 @ 12:00 am
- October 2, 2024 @ 11:59 pm
- Event Categories:
- All Tours, Off-Road Tour
- Ride Colorado (Boulder)
5439 N. Foothills Hwy
Boulder, CO 90302 United States
- (303) 895-5263
- View Venue Website